Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Awfully Dang Cute"

Budding Beauties

It seems that every time I take notice, my daughters (and son) are older and wiser than I remember. And although they're young in age, it's hard to remember that time in our lives before we had children. While Sarah will agree that at times they frustrate us, I can't get over how quickly they grow, develop their personalities, and continually make their parents proud. Love you girls!

Audrey fell asleep with her hair in buns. When she took them out the following morning she came into our room, with a big grin on her face, and said, "I look like a clown! I just need some makeup!"


Kate's Sunday hairdo - my glamorous little girl!



Sarah was having Kate choose a pair of underwear and found her technique so charming that we had to film it.

No comments: