Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend Idaho Trip

Blackfoot, ID (June 12-14, 2009)

Here are some photos of our kids from our recent weekend trip to Idaho - because let's face it, the only reason people visit our blog is to see our children! Everything was so green due to all the recent rainfall.

A quick story. We bought lunch at Burger King on our way out of town and the hamburger bun happened to have sesame seed on it. Audrey, who recently helped Sarah plant seeds in our garden asked, "Mom, if we plant this seed, will it grow a hamburger?" We couldn't help but smile at the sincerity of the question.

Kate was so proud of her flower and I couldn't resist getting a shot of the barn in the distance.

Apparently I caught Isaac unaware as he was relaxing on Grandma Smith's couch.

Here's my oldest with that spunky attitude and great respect for her father when he's taking her picture!

I thought this was an interesting sight but couldn't quite capture it with a picture, so I took a video clip instead. I call it, "Cotton seed drifting".

No comments: