Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kate's Naughty Nap Time

Grumpy Girl

I arrived home from work yesterday to find Kate asleep in my bedroom. Sarah explained that after leaving her in the room, for her afternoon nap, Kate had been playing and talking up a storm. She had eventually passed out, laying face down, on the floor near the door. I wanted to lay on my bed and read, but when I pulled the blankets back I found that my sheets had been written on with pen. I didn't stay in the room because Kate had also pooped in her diaper and the smell was just too strong. When she finally woke up I found that not only had she written on the bed sheets, but she'd managed to decorate her face, arms, legs, and the bottom of her feet in ink! What surprised me the most was that she paid equal attention to both sides of her body, left and right, including the bottom of her feet - what a demonstration of her ambidextrousness!





Kate's confession

No comments: