Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Final Home Game of the Season

Jazz vs. Clippers

The girls were very excited to attend the final home game of the regular season. Not that they're huge basketball fans, I realize this! The real reason they love to go to games are for the treats! I made the mistake of buying ice cream before the game began. Sure enough, the girls had finished eating by the end of the first quarter and were ready to go home. With a few snacks that I'd brought, the binoculars, and the digital camera they were able to endure until half time (when we usually leave). I thought it was pretty funny, as I handed Kate her Fruit-by-the-Foot her commenting while blowing a kiss towards the court, "I love Jazz games!"

The girls were doted on by these two Jazz dancers.

Here was my big mistake of the evening - buying them a treat to begin the game!

Opening moments

Audrey went crazy taking pictures at the game. Here are a few of her better shots.

Dad enjoying a decent effort put forth from the Jazz - the result was a win!

Kate ignoring Audrey. Audrey was very insistent upon taking pictures of Kate and really wanted her to look. So, Kate made sure to focus on the game and not her sister!

No comments: