Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Valentine's Day Visit

Grandpa & Grandma Kelly, Mandy & Emma Stop By

After a long night, and after I snuck home for a short nap and some errands, Grandma Round and the girls made it back up to the hospital. Audrey and Kate haven't shown any let down in their intense love for the newest member of our family.

Auntie Mandy and Emma were a big hit with the girls when they showed up. The girls seem to have a special bond and truly enjoy one another's company.

Audrey had fun helping Emma do one of her favorite things - walking. We thougt that Mandy was a pretty patient mom for letting her do so.

Grandma and Grandpa Kelly admiring their new grandson. Isaac evens things up for them - 4 grandsons and 4 granddaughters in all.

Grandpa Kelly reminisced about holding me at this age. I have to admit that I don't remember much from that time in my life. However, I am enjoying my time, right now, with Isaac and look forward to one day reminiscing with him.

Grandma Kelly couldn't get over how "Cute" her new grandson is and held him as often as she could - side affects included this "perma-grin."

We had a great visit with everyone and appreciate the gifts (especially the handmade blankets grandma made for Isaac)!

1 comment:

Anthony and Rene said...

Oh wow he is a precious little guy. I love his hair. I can't wait to meet him. Oh yeah and sorry I missed your call the other day I was out of town.
But can we come meet Issac when you guys settle in?