Monday, December 22, 2008

Kelly Family Christmas Get Together

A Fun Evening (December 14)

Gavin's got some cool toys! I was wearing this Optimus Prime mask, complete with voice modulator, and scared the snot out of Easton. Kate decided to try it on for size.

We had our gift exchange and the girls were thrilled with Auntie Mandy's giant coloring pages, along with glitter pens, gift. Sarah and I opted for food storage as our gift (exciting, I know).

The food was delicious - I had too much! Here's Kate munching and stirring along with Grandma Kelly. Grandma kept stepping out of the picture as I tried to take this so this was attempt number four or five I believe.

Audrey decided to put her gift to use immediately.

It was a fun evening of family, food, and conversation. Thanks to Kirsten and Weston for hosting it again. Thanks to Rene and Anthony for taking some family photos. We're excited to see how they turn out.

No comments: