Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Big 3-2!

Surprise, It's Ryan Innes (Again)!

I hired Ryan Innes to play for Sarah's birthday! I hadn't anticipated seeing him in concert twice within the week before Sarah's big day, but having invited friends & family, who'd never heard him before, it was still A LOT of fun! I had told Sarah that Kirsten would be watching our kids, in an effort to keep it a secret. We arrived just when I'd planned, only to see Ryan walking out the front door (apparently he'd forgotten something in his car)! Again, we had a GREAT night, with our private concert, family, friends, and food afterwards. We appreciate Kirsten hosting the event and all who attended and kept it a secret (since I had it all planned out about 6 weeks in advance)! I don't know if this tops the cruise I took her on for her birthday last year, but it's certainly one she'll remember. Love you, Sarah!


Here's the link to the archived video from the event: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/zakimi76

No comments: