Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jazz Fan Tunnel

Jazz vs Lakers

Because of a problem with my tickets a week ago I went to see my season ticket rep before the game. She was very helpful and after resolving the problem asked if I planned on attending the Lakers game. I confirmed that I would be and she proceeded to ask if I'd like to be a part of the Jazz fan tunnel and give the players "five" before beginning warm-ups. Without hesitation, I agreed.

Mike accompanied me. While waiting to enter the court we saw Hornaceck & Harpring (up close), Bollerjack patted me on the arm as he walked by. We received high fives from nearly everyone on the team (Kirilenko almost knocked me over) except Boozer & Williams - who snubbed everyone in the fan tunnel! Big Buddah and Reno Mahe were on the court with us. The game wasn't so great, but the pregame was significantly memorable!


The ESA from the court.


Jazz entering the court.

1 comment:

Ringo and Company said...

That is unbelievable!! You're so lucky!