Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend Visits

Dad & the Girls

Friday afternoon I took the girls up to Evanston and spent the night at Grandma & Grandpa Kelly's. Sarah had a girl's night planned and Isaac stayed behind to keep Mom in check. We were treated to delicious food and fun with the family (Dane, Mandy, Nate, and Emma). I even made my way to the shed before leaving and brought some junk home (went through a box of stuff from 1989 to 1992 - oh, to reminisce!) The photo below is from Mother's Day (I was looking for a reason to use it). I took my camera, but I forgot to take any photos on the trip.


Saturday night we went down to Provo and Steve's house. We watched the Lakers vs. Nuggets game, ate pizza, and played some of the new Punch-Out game for the Wii. The girls had a blast terrorizing Steve's dog, Boozer. Steve was an Awesome uncle and catered to the girls' every need (he was literally up every 30 seconds). They woke up the next morning asking when we could go back to Uncle Steve's. Sarah and Isaac had a quiet evening at home and the opportunity to recover from their late nighter the previous day.

No comments: